Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby Boy Pops

My friend recently had a baby boy and I figured, flowers make a pretty gift but you throw them out after a few days and you obviously can't eat them. Since I'm on a cake pop bender, I thought... some baby themed cake pops would be a sweet idea...

 I got the idea of using baby feet from my friend's tattoo of his son's footprint. The idea seemed simple enough at first but some of these feet look a little alien-like.

 I mixed it up using two different colors so it would have a more dynamic look when the gift came together. Both the blue and chocolate pops are filled with vanilla cake and buttercream frosting.


I placed the pops in this box that I found from Michael's. I filled the box with that zig zag paper (the official term has escaped me) and it helped keep them from moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment